Hey El Kabong, aka Dan Licon, these are for your viewing pleasures. Good time to snicker and laugh at all your old classmates. Mr. Licon and I agreed to go the next reunion, its our pact! Maybe Steff and Keri will join us!??? It took some scrambling but I managed to find a wide array of 10 year Reunion pictures. I'm kind of bummed I didn't go because I wanted to see Carol and Neil. But once I saw Harley was there, and a bunch of cowboy hats, I think I made the better decision of not going...LOL. Cowboys drive me nuts but not in the good way!

All I can say with this one is uuuuugggghhhh! Harley was so mean to me in High School!!!!

Marcy, Lisa, Jenee and Kaleene. Lisa was recently married.

Jenee and Matt Ellis

Jenee and Anne Schnouer

Rob St. Evans (I think) and Kaleene.

Robert Stone, Anthony and Geraldo Sandavol

My favorite two people from High School. I wish I could have seen this hug! I miss you both!

Mike Bass and his wife, Tina

The Schullers, Matt and the other girl, cant remember her name...they got married + a child.

The Shulls,

Billy Zuckerman

Yeah, this picture makes my stomach hurt, good ol' country boys are NOT my favorite!

Kaleene and Husband, now living in Germany. How cool is that???

Kerri, Nicole and Kaleene...they look the same to me!

Eric Whal and Zuheit. I miss Eric so much, I wish I could have seen him.

Justin, Amber and Billy Murray. Amber is Neil's younger sister...she is so pretty!

Anne with her husband and Byron Clark with his girlfriend.

I don't remember this guys name, but thats his wife, name also unknown.

Rogelio and Family, beautiful wife!

Roger and some line dancing, yes, there was line dancing at the reunion. I forget sometimes that we were all raised in farm country. I was terribly out of place.

High School Sweethearts, Sean Whitney and Zuheit Salas (now Whitney).

Stacy B. and Marcy


The Garcias, Matt and Cherie! Cherie Garcia, is that not a perfect match!?

The Spooners!
1 comment:
Holy fuckin' hell!
Post a Comment