How could it be that I have not blogged since Christmas?!?! Life is going well, I hope all the goodness the world has to offer is presenting itself to you!
A couple of weekends ago, we went to the A's game for uncle Gary's Birthday. I am typically not a baseball fan (that comment probably just got me ousted from the Newell & Miller clan) but we had a great time. A game in person is so much cooler than on t.v. I knew the fans were really into this but man, its so great to see them in action.
A couple of weekends ago, we went to the A's game for uncle Gary's Birthday. I am typically not a baseball fan (that comment probably just got me ousted from the Newell & Miller clan) but we had a great time. A game in person is so much cooler than on t.v. I knew the fans were really into this but man, its so great to see them in action.
Life is still grand in the Bay but many changes are taking place in 2008, we hope to see some silver linings soon. Dan and I are both in search of work, again. He was recently laid off and I will be let go sometime this summer. The company I work for is coming closer to the end of the merge and I.T. is the last to be let go! But this end is only a beginning to a new and fun journey for both of us...we look forward to pool side days this summer. Winchester Mystery house visit photos will be posted shortly!!! Love to you all!!!
1 comment:
So glad to see you still exist. I was begining to worry. I too think baseball games are so much better in person. When Danica and Jake come up 2 years ago we all went to a game together and had a blast. Jake was in Giants gear and we were in Mariners. It was a great game. Anyhow loves to you and can't wait to hear what the two of you decide to do next! Another day another adventure.
Post a Comment