Enjoy the pictures and thank you to each of you for being a part of our baby shower and the journey ahead. The baby shower prepared me in ways I never expected. I knew the gifts would give us a great head start but the fun, the love, the laughter, the stories, the advice...it truly prepared us both and eased some of my parental concerns (for now). I felt so loved after this event and just want to say thank you so much for my family...I love each of you and feel beyond blessed that we were together on this special day. Cheers to the road ahead...its going to be a long and awesome travel.
Everyone loves the cotton ball game!
We are going to make a beautiful baby!
OK, this has to be the picture of the year!
Mamma and Pappa to be!
Dan is doing rather well at this game!!
Dad likes drinking out of a bottle
Adorable sweater that Roo Roo knitted
Gift time!!!
The Crib!!
Pappa-son and Daniel-son putting the dresser/changing table together
Enjoy some of the giggles in this short video clip. Can't wait to see the pictures that I others caught!
No comments:
Post a Comment