Thursday, October 12, 2006


Thanks to the Chrestensen sisters, I discovered blogger.com and thought I would give it a try. I had been thinking of various ways to share photos and messages with family and friends. This seemed to be the most fun and less expesive than getting my own website hosted. I will tinker away so come by often to see any new photos and expressions of life by Alisha!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Alisha
Welcome to blogspot. So glad to hear from you. You look as if you are doign great. Can't wait to see more photos.

xoxoxo

Monkey Brat said...

Alisha, I am sooo glad to see you joining our family once agian! I love the fact that you have kept in contact with us for sooo long. I hope that you are enjoying Cali, and I look forward to more posts on here. You look great! (Baby Sister Chrestensen)