Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Happy Holiday Shopping!!!

Dan and I spent the day Christmas shopping in San Jose. First stop, San Jose Shark Tank. Dan and I are big Hockey fans, we have been watching the Sharks for years and now we live less than 30 minutes from where they play locally. I surprised Dan with a Shark visit today where we bought some fine Sharks attire! I then bought two tickets to the game for December 26th. SSSShhhhh, it's a surprise for Christmas. Don't worry, he never reads my blog...LOL. I know, I am the most kick ass girlfriend to date.


Dan's new San Jose Sharks hat, sporting the teal in front of the Sharks Tank.

Now this is how you get your man to enjoy Christmas shopping.

Me, squinting on a sunny, beautiful December day...I love California!!! By the "weigh" (lol), I have lost 5 lbs on Weight Watchers as of today. I am in my 5th week so I am averaging a 1.5 lb loss per week. Yay me!!!



2 comments:

Monkey Brat said...

That is so awesom that you guys share a team in common and are both equally enthuased about the team... And that is such a great idea to keep him in the shopping spirit. Hope you both have a kiss ass time at the game. Congrats on your weight lose, I have gained those pounds and more in the last two weeks (Pregnancy Sucks!)...

California Poppy said...

Yeah it is fun. He also likes the Raiders and I like the 49'ers so it works out since we live in the Bay. And if the 49'ers move, they will be closer to us. Although I really hope they dont move, it just doesnt feel right, they are the San Francisco 49ers and will always be...anyways, off topic. Im glad I could give you my weight, need anymore???