Happy Holidays from the Meloy family!
Yeah, that's right, I'm calling myself a Meloy. Why? Because I can that's why. I want to be a Meloy but without the wedding hooplah. I guess as long as I'm not filling out a credit application, I can call myself whatever I want. And besides, you're just a blog, I don't have to explain myself to you. See below for some family fun holiday photos, ok, mostly they are of me...but whatever, for me a camera adds about 5 lbs of beauty so I am not shy.



3 comments:
Very cute Christmas pictures. I had so much fun taking those of Audrey the other day. So I don't think you are wierd sharing and taking the ones of your family!! I love how you call yourself a Meloy!! Isn't common law if you are together 6 years it is considered marriage anyhow?
Anyway enjoy seeing your blog. Gives me a little taste of home!!
Nice pics! Makes me miss you though!
You have every right to be a Meloy!!! Those are great pictures, I have been a camera hog lately too. I want to have many pictures to show my child how big I got during pregnancy. Hope that you have a Great Christmas and miss you so much.
Post a Comment