OK, so I decided I would blog this picture because the wonderful comments have been flooding in. And to be perfectly honest, its the compliments that keep me in the game. So here I am, now 63 lbs. lighter and still going strong!
Thursday, June 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh wow! You look wonderful... I would love to see what other kind of photos were taken with this one, or maybe we will just leave those ones to Dan :P You look great, keep up the hard work. It is inspiring to hear how well you are doing, and that you are still impowered to keep going!
AMAZING, GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL!! Alisha you look great. You must feel wonderful. Keep it up girl. Hey we are here in Cali visiting and all of us will be going to Fort Bragg next weekend. Any chance you will want to meet up?
Wow you look great! That is the Lish I remember from high school still lookin good! Thats cause you don't have kids yet, to grey you out. Congrats and keep with it. Yah we are heading up to Fort Bragg my first time ever.. Would love to see you. This is why I never get to talk with anyone anymoe it is almost 3am and I just got off work. But miss you. And truly you look wonderful!
Post a Comment