Girl Gone Golfing!!!!
As a reward to myself for losing all that weight, I got a new golf bag! Thats right people, I am playing golf...thanks to my cousin Aaron that is. Dan and I got some clubs from some family members and ever since, we have been enjoying the sport 1-2 times a week. These pictures are from the Pleasanton Fairgrounds Golf Course, its a simple 9-hole course that we enjoy after work. This has been awesome activity and will continue to help me lose more weight as long as I stay away from the golf carts. And I look super cute out there with my pretty pink bag! I love the Mary Kay pink!!!! And yes, my golf balls and glove are also pink...super cute!!!!

Me with my new bag!
Dan and Jim prepping for tee off. Dans first shot this evening was hilarious. He smacks the ball, perfect shot, except it hit a tree and came flying back. It landed not but a foot away from his starting position. Now that was a great way to start a game. You can see a bit of the race track in this picture, the course is in the middle of a horse race track.
A simple shot of the greens. This course is surrounded by a horse track. The entire outside parameter is used for horse racing. And no, we are not able to play when the horse races are on, but how fun that would be. I love palm trees!!!!! It was a beautiful night. I am really enjoying the sport, I can't wait till I actually get good...although I hear that can take years. I would like to join a league next year maybe, they have an all womens league in Livermore but I am not yet good enough, in time though.
2 comments:
Yah Alisha you posted. I was beginning to worry. I am so excited for you and Dan. You look wonderful! What a great way to celebrate and have some time together. Brent tries to play golf as well. I dont' think I have enough coordination to play. Maybe someday! Dan is looking pretty good as well I noticed in the pictures. Keep up the awesome work and pass some of that motivation my way please. Loves
Golf?! Seems as though you truly enjoy it. What a wonderful way to get out and get moving, and a great way to spend time together. You two are great inspiration to get people out and enjoy the great outdoors!!! I never imagined you enjoying PINK, but it is very fitting for your new beautiful look!!
Post a Comment