Friday, September 07, 2007

Dan and Lish, Lake Tahoe in the Background. Another fun Labor Day weekend in Genoa, Nevada. Thanks cousin Aaron...we love crashing at your place!!!!

Heavenly at Lake Tahoe in the Summer...its very quite in the summer, not a lot of action...I like it here in the summer. Its amazing to think of how packed it gets in the winter time.

Beautiful Lake Tahoe, it's a good thing they decided to keep this thing blue...I see all those bumper stickers that say, "keep tahoe blue" really paid off. Seriously, its beautiful!

Cousin Aaron lives down there, his house is the one with the light on...ha!

Peace from Genoa, Nevada...Nevada's first Settlement. I was in Genoa Labor Day of 2006, now I'm in Genoa on Labor Day of 2007...two differences, one year older, 30 lbs. lighter...no kidding!!!!!
Alisha and Aaron...I love this picture although I wish my right arm were a little more relaxed and I wish Dan would have gotten Lake Tahoe in the background as I had hoped for...picky picky. Hella cute picture though...for those who don't know, that's our cousin Aaron.

Alisha and Dan in Heaven, I mean Heavenly Lake Tahoe...LOL

Alisha with her "baby" cousins, they grow up so quickly. Sweet cudly Trevor to the left and growing way to quickly for me to handle, Bryson on the right. I cannot believe I held Bryson in my arms when he was just a baby and named him Bry Bry Pat Pat Tay Tay, and he remembered...aaahhhh. Its short for Bryson Patrick Taylor.

My mom, me and Grandma in Quincy...Grandma must be laughing...she did a lot of laughing and a lot of crying, we all did.

Mommy and Alisha - look, we have a matching saggy boob...LOL

O.K., this picture might trip out a few people, this is my aunt Roo Roo, I mean Laurinda. Yes, again, this is Aunt Laurinda. I cried hysterically when I saw her...she looks so healthy, so happy, so tiny, it is truly amazing. I love my aunt Roo Roo!!!
And here we are again...the Millers are looking good!!!!

Grandma Miller, Mary Louise Miller and I. What a special time this was. My Grandma is nearly blind, she can see shapes and some shades, but she does not have full vision like you and I. She resides in an elderly home, the one my Grandma Marge lived her last days in. My Grandma Miller is blessed in that she has loving family members who visit her on a regular basis and she is in Quincy, she is home. My visit with Grandma revealed some special things. I have my Grandma's hands, from every line, every crease, each finger is exactly the same, age being the only difference. We held hands for several hours, she felt each finger over and over as if to feel what I saw. She called me wee wee, that sound was sweet. I love you Grandma.

1 comment:

Monkey Brat said...

Lish, Lake Tahoe looks so beautiful! Glad that everyone had a good time. Looks like you enjoyed the family. We were thinking about heading to Lake Tahoe the same weekend, would have been a bummer if we were both there and didn't get a chance to see each other. Lake Tahoe isn't too far of a drive from here and the family has a cabin in that area, let us know the next time you will be going. The pics are wonderful, you look so happy!