Dan and I went to see the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus Act in San Jose, CA., the Greatest Show on Earth. The hat was filled with yummy cotton candy.
We had really good seats! You know the random 2 seater spots you see at arena's? That is where we sat, no one to the left of us, no one to the right of us. Like I said, they were great seats.
Things got a little scary, no nets on most of the acts.
At one point there were over 12 elephants in the arena, I had never seen so many Gentle Giants.
The Circus! That looks like so much fun. I love the pic of you in your hat, you look so vibrant and happy! Glad that you enjoyed the show... You are lucky to have such fun filled events around you, we are always having to search for events that are worth while and good entertainment.
1 comment:
The Circus! That looks like so much fun. I love the pic of you in your hat, you look so vibrant and happy! Glad that you enjoyed the show... You are lucky to have such fun filled events around you, we are always having to search for events that are worth while and good entertainment.
Post a Comment