Saturday, December 01, 2007

From my blogs below, you can see I had a pretty good opening act for my 32nd Birthday. I knew it was going to be a good day because we had tickets to see a comedian we like named Dat Phan. He is the orginial winner of Last Comic Standing. When we arrived at the comedy club, we were full of champagne and pizza, so we were feeling pretty good. We were seated in the VIP section even though we did not have VIP tickets, SWEET!!!! I even won tickets for another performance by going on stage and shaking my ass with a bunch of other November Birthday party goers!!! Luckily Dan was having trouble snapping that photo!

I'm drunk, Dans not amused!


Some guys doing a strip tease for free tickets, they are kind of pricey so it was worth taking off your clothes and shaking your booty.
Comedians #1 and #2, sorry, I don't recall their names.

And Dat Phan himself, he was awesome!!!

But the best part, I got to talk to Dat Phan himself, tell him how proud I was of all of his success. Being a comedian is not easy work, it takes dedication and humiliation and lots of it, its great to see someone succeed!

And then we became best friends!!!




2 comments:

Morsel said...

Regarding the strip tease: looks like the audience should have gotten the free tickets! EEK!

Monkey Brat said...

Looks like you had a great time!!! Happy belated Birthday!!! I agree with the above comment! I am so disappointed Dan didn't get the good pics of you, could have been like old times except instead of Dancing around in our kitchen you were dancing around on stage... Wish you the best of times during the Holidays and a Merry Christmas!