
Happy New Year!!! 2009 is going to start off with a trip to the chapel because Dan and I are going to get married!!!! I don't yet know when, where or how...but I do know who. For now, we are pretending as we sport around in our Wedding Bands! I'm thinking a quick wedding early in 2009 with a wedding party during early-mid 2009...we will keep you posted as we close in on definitive time and place. My love to you all!!!
2 comments:
Congratulations!!!! That is awesome,I am very happy for the two of you. Please keep us posted. If there is anything we might be able to help with let me know. I am handy at cards and such. What an exciting year.
Ok so I just read your comments on my blog.....Thank you so much. Love getting them. So funny thing about you getting married...Yesterday I call Carol on her cell and was all excited to tell her you were getting married and she says, "I know isn't that cool!" Talk about bubble burster, Darn older sisters anyhow. She said you had put it in your Christmas card or something like that, so she already knew. I thought I was going to get to give her some good news and she already knew. Anyhow we are excited for you, better get busy with those babies!! loves to ya
Post a Comment