Me at 9 weeks pregnant. No, I'm not yet showing, that's just old fat, lol. Our baby is now about an inch long and weighs just a fraction of an ounce. By now she has lost her tail, or so we hope! She's starting to look more and more human. Her essential body parts are accounted for, though they'll go through plenty of fine-tuning in the coming months.
Other changes abound: Our baby's heart finishes dividing into four chambers, and the valves start to form — as do her tiny teeth. The embryonic "tail" is completely gone. Baby's organs, muscles, and nerves are kicking into gear. The external sex organs are there but won't be distinguishable as male or female for another few weeks.
Mom is doing great!! No morning sickness thus far which means I might miss the entire morning sickness plague, how sweet is that!! I get tired from time to time, its the kind of tired that won't escape you without a nap. My boobs are completely unrecognizable, I have already grown one full cup size and this is only the beginning...OUCH! And I am no longer able to sleep on my belly, not because of growth but because of the firmness of my abdomen, its solid like a rock. Somedays I really miss caffeine but I am happy just sipping my pregnancy tea...yes, they have a pregnancy tea. But I don't really miss anything else. So far my cravings include chocolate and deviled eggs, in that order. More to come, we have our official "first" pre-natal appointment tomorrow and hopefully an ultra-sound very soon...we are eager to hear her beating heart.
The Zuchinni Tamer...
Look what I can Grow!!!!

My award worthy zuchinni grown organically by yours truly. Yum!!!
1 comment:
Congratulations!!! You are so beautiful! I can see the glow on your face from here. Glad to hear you have missed the morning sickness thus far, that is a huge blessing in its own.
Post a Comment