Pregnancy growth is taking off! I am much bigger belly wise and feeling as about uncomfortable as one can get. Some days are just better than others when it comes to physique and energy level. On some days I can be rather active and on others, as lethargic as a snail. But Dan is working hard for the both of us and taking away much of the stress. Honey is by my side on a daily basis, sharing the journey with me. There are times that she rests her sweet head on my belly and even gets jolted by random kicks. Its Awesome!
Baby boy seems as healthy and as happy as one can be. He has grown a great deal as I feel a jab to my right pelvic bone and a bit of tumbling by my left rib cage. We are hoping for a big baby! Jr is most certainly in the home stretch of his journey to our arms. I would like to truly believe that I am prepared for his entry into this world...but I can't help but wonder if that prepared feeling ceases to exist. Either way, I'm o.k. with that. Uncertainty is a part of life.
As strange as it is, pictures of our baby boy will be posted next month...and that's life folks!


No comments:
Post a Comment