Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Baby Boys Nursery!


For diaper practice

Complete with Bassinet, rocking chair and baby changing table/dresser.

The beautiful Changing Table/dresser...baby is blessed!

Where I sometimes day dream or cry...depending on the time of day. Pregnancy has made me a wee bit emotional.

The beautiful crib and bed set (frogs & turtles & friends). Unfortunately the matching crib mobile does not latch onto our crib and we have yet to find a replacement. Does a mobile really make that much of a difference in ones life? Just in case, we added a small boom box for his musical entertainment.

Mama Lisha envisioning a beautiful baby! Me at 35 weeks pregnant.

My hands are always on my stomach because I honestly have no place to put them...and I don't want to miss a single kick.


35 weeks and feeling HUGE! Can't wait to see a thinner me again with a baby in my arms.



Honey loves to rest up against my belly. She knows her new best friend is growing inside.

No comments: