This ol' truck is a 46 Chevy. It belonged to our Grandpa, Manley Miller. Uncle Gary is in the process of bringing this ol' truck back to life. When I first saw this ol' truck, I knew immediately who it belonged to, not only because it was once prominently displayed in Grandma and Grandpas backyard but also because of the scent it carried. That first rush of rustic pine brought me back in time. This ol' truck is as close as I ever remember being to my Grandpa Manley, he passed on when I was 3.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so awesome he is restoring your grandfathers ol truck. What a project and oh the memories. I bet your grandpa is just grinning from ear to ear!
Sometimes the look seems non existant when it is something that means so much. Glad that it is being restored it will help restore fond memories of your grandfather.
Post a Comment