Wednesday, August 01, 2007



Birthday for nine please. There is no better way to celebrate the Birthdays in one fell swoop. We had more gifts than at Christmas. Good times indeed. While yes its true, Lisa and I are November Birthdays, there was just no reason to exclude anyone from the celebration. We had a combination of fun including a Tropical Paradise theme, Italian Pasta, Tequila and a dash of Greek, including salad and the breaking of shot glasses! Yeah, we know how to party!!!!

1 comment:

Monkey Brat said...

Your Birthday Party sounds like sooo much fun. Glad they included the November Birthdays too. Many times I wish we would pick one day of the year to celebrate Birthdays, especially for the ones that often get forgotten because of the Holidays. All I can think about when I see the tequilla shots is: One Tequilla, Two Tequilla, Floor!!! These are great pics, everyone looks great and seemed to really be enjoying such a big celebration..