Tuesday, August 05, 2008


Del Valle Regional Park, we love this place!!!

This is our 2nd trip to lovely Del Valle, which is tucked away in a cute little wino town known as Livermore! Great for fishing, camping, swimming and hiking. A year ago, I found this place for a company picnic I was in charge of. When driving there for the first time, I simply fell in love with how close it was to town and yet are far it seemed.

Recently Dan and I took a 2 hour hike on a trail called the Dog Run. No, we did not take Honey, if she sees this blog, I am in so much trouble! Sweet Honey was over medicated due to shots the previous day, but another time! We hope to take another hike there this week and a quick camping trip. Stay tuned for more, we are going to the Oakland Zoo tomorrow!

Look, I found Dan-Bo!

Its me!!! Oh how I love California!!!




"Wait for me baby! I hear something following me!!!!"


Our Del Valle motion picture show!!!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks like it was a gorgeous day to take a hike. I do love all the places down there to swim, hike, fish and camp. I just do not like the heat. Enjoy your camping when you go. By the way Danica is getting married the beginning of September will you be able to come up for it?