Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Park Progress!!!

We are pleased to announce a new park is coming to town!!! Nestled behind our home exist a few old historic buildings and an old gravesite. If you keep up with my blog, you know this place well. On the way to this historic part of town is an ugly little corner of abandoned buildings. This place will be torn down and made into a park, including the addition of 3 more historic buildings which will be moved to this area to expand the Dublin historic sites. One of my neighbors is on the commission of Heritage and Arts in Dublin, she shared the plans with me. I am so excited about this improvement that she filled me in on all the inside scoobies. I am really excited about this project and was more than thrilled to see the fencing go up. This means the real work is about to begin and you can bet I will be there with my camera!


No comments: