Oakland Zoo is Fun!!!!!
We went to the Oakland Zoo, here are a few of our favorites! Don't miss the flying monkey video down below. The little one above is known as the Meerkat, they love the camera! Dan asked the Zoo if he could buy one, thank God they said "no".
I adore the elephants and giraffes, they simply amaze me. Gentle Giants!
Its me! Another gentle creature.
Piggy back rides anyone?
The Lion picture is not all that great, but I was in a sky cart, if it broke at that very moment, that would be my landing spot. Yeah, I was having a hard time enjoying the sky cart. LOL. Sweet kittie kittie...
This big guy had a healthier breakfast than I did. Hmm, time to move to the Zoo.
Well, I tried to get them to do the Speak No Evil, Hear No Evil thingy but apparently they were on a break. Frickin Chimps! I could do their job better than they can!
1 comment:
You guys have been quite busy with your CA adventures and blogging. I am so excited to see all the blog updates and read about what is going on. Oh how I love a trip to the zoo. Just something magical and brings back good memories of childhood when you go to a zoo. Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment