Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Playing in the City of San Francisco on a sunny January day!!!






Even the unemployed need a day off! We escaped our insanity by taking a peak at some real insanity. Visit the Musee Mecanique for a disturbing time. Take a look below and you will see what I mean! http://www.museemechanique.org/


The Picture above is me at Hard Rock Cafe on Pier 39...I believe this is officially my 4th Hard Rock Cafe location experience....I loved this one for the Grateful Dead Dancing Bear ceiling.




The Island...




Yep, Drunkerds Dream...put in a quarter and watch a drunk roll around in a barrel.



An amusement park made out of toothpicks. Something tells me this was built in the Great Depression...






A six shooter!



This one was kind of weird...



This is Dan, his sign is below. To get Dan drunk, drop in a quarter. I WISH it only cost a quarter to get Dan drunk.







Ferris Wheel made out of toothpicks, it really spins!!!



The Dancing Amigos???



Bowling alley




Part of a big scene that moves, it got kind of rascist in here...very old machines. Dan looks a little dismayed, these "penny machines" were hostile at times.




My favorite kind of Den!



Part of a fully functioning carnival!!!



My favorite, a Hash House! Now that's a carnival!!!



An official boxing ring.



Put in a quarter to watch a man get hung...wow, really??? Why did I come here?



The funny video below ought to make you laugh! I haven't figured out how to turn the video over just yet but the laughing is the important part.












No comments: