Monday, February 09, 2009

Wedding pictures in no particular order. Hopefully we will have more pictures and a video posted soon.

Honey says, "What, you and Papa had me out of wedlock"? She got over it...

Getting ready for our special day!!! I'm shiny!

All Done! Seriously, that was quick!

February 3, 2009
14 years ago (Windows 95) on this very day, we met in Hollywood, CA on the corner of Hollywood and Vine. I will never forget the moment I met you!

I cannot believe I pulled off the Hair-a-gami!

I love you boo boo
I love you too hug-a-boo

I'm trying to look sexy here...is it working? Am I sexy?

Cheekie Monkey's

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love those pictures! Love your comment about Windows 95 and where exactly you met him, you are too cute! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! Amazing Alisha! That is incredible that you are finally married after soooo many years. You looked great! I am sure Dan will look at those pictures later and totally agree that you were looking Sexy! You both look so cute together and the story really adds to the excitement.