California has been good for me so far...I have lost 15 lbs since we moved, almost five months. Its a slow loss but I'll take it. A few things have changed about my diet program. Weight Watchers has been cancelled and Sparkpeople.com has been adopted to replace WW. I recently found sparkpeople and just love it. Best part, its FREE!!! They offer many more articles and awesome how-to videos for all types of workouts. Instead of tracking points, you track calories so its the same type of formula. The great thing about sparkpeople is that its for virtually anyone, whether you are wanting to lose weight or just be healthier. Sparkepeople offers an array of stuff to interact with, so you can choose an intense program or something very simple. I am still involved in Kickboxing and love it! I finally fit into all the clothes that I wore just before we moved to Oregon. So I have officially lost all of my Oregon fat...LOL. Now its time to shed the California fat. http://sparkpeople.com/This is me 15 lbs thinner! To be honest, I don't really see a difference here but the shirt actually fits me now. I'm also wearing cargo pants which doesn't offer much flattery.
4 comments:
That is awesome Lish. WAy to go. My goal is to loose at least 1 pant size or 10 lbs by March 8th when we go to Vegas for the first time. I started this morning with the biggest loser workout video. I am going to try the website you listed and check it out. You are the second person I have heard use it and love it. Thanks and you are giving me motivation. Keep up the hard work!
I can totally see the difference! You look amazing Alisha!
Way to go!!!
Congrats on your accomplishments! Glad that you have found a program that is working for you. You look great!
Post a Comment