Saturday, January 06, 2007


For Christmas, I bought two Rubik's cubes knowing if there were any two people in the world that could figure out the cube, it would be Daniel and cousin Aaron. Sure enough, both of them have solved the Rubik's. It took several hours for both of them but Dan is now able to solve the cube in under 90 seconds...Amazing. Sorry, no pics or stats of cousin Aaron, maybe later! Brilliant, I tell ya, they are brilliant.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Pure Genius!

divinewalk said...

No way!!!! You rock Dan!!! Goooooooo Dan!!!! Have you seen "Pursuit of Happiness??" Dan could be a movie star! LOL

divinewalk said...

No way!!!! You rock Dan!!! Goooooooo Dan!!!! Have you seen "Pursuit of Happiness??" Dan could be a movie star! LOL

Morsel said...

That great! The best I could ever do was one side!

Monkey Brat said...

That would probably take me years to do... Couldn't focus long enough.