Sunday, January 14, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Logan!!! We had a great time at Chuck E Cheese. I took over 100 pictures so I thought I would share a few. Interesting enough, the kids were awesome with the camera. Each one of them posed like pro's. However, I could not seem to figure out how to get the adults to behave. I had tongues sticking out at me and aggrivated smiles from the Grandparents, very interesting indeed.


Jim and Michelle, the proud parents of Logan.

Austin, Logans older brother, gettin' down with Chuck.


That was some cake!


Alisha and Logan!

1 comment:

Monkey Brat said...

Not sure who Logan is but looks as though everyone had a great time at the Birthday party. Chuck E. Cheese is where we usuall celebrate too. It is great fun to watch the younger kids smear cake all over their faces, and the older ones too!!!