Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hello from Redwood City! Dan had an interview at Electronic Arts in Redwood City this past week. I went along for the ride and snuck off to take a few pictures. EA is located on Redwood Shores Blvd which leads to a shore line and some pretty awesome homes. I found one that I want but it had a hefty price tag of 1.5 million. Maybe someday but not today.


This is the San Mateo Bridge, drops into Foster City. The bridge is going over the San Francisco Bay. The bridge is south of San Francisco.





Some of the locals hanging out on the EA campus.



Me hanging out at the Redwood shores park next to my million dollar home.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow what beautiful scenery! LOoks like a great area. Are you still looking for a job? I might know of something you would be interested in. Shoot me an email with your number and I will give you a call.

Monkey Brat said...

Sounds like you had a good day out. I think when we went to SF we stayed in Redwood City? Those million dollar homes always look nice and would sure be wonderful but just think what it would take to clean one of those?! Guess if you could afford the home you could probably afford a house keeper...