Wednesday, August 01, 2007
If I were a character on the Simpsons, I would look like this! Try it as simpsonizeme.com. We actually have a local Kwik-E-Mart, I hope to make an appearance before it goes "bye bye" or rather, (cue Apu voice over) "Thank you come again". Stepping into a Kwik-E-Mart would truly be a dream come true, no seriously, I have had that dream. I have watched the Simpsons since their original appearance on the Tracey Ullman Show so a Squishee in one hand and a pink donut with sprinkles (hmmm, pink is a fruit) at the Kwik-E-Mart would surely be a trip for me. Whoever came up with that Marketing concept deserves a day off with pay, Kudos! I do wonder though if some Kwik-E-Mart personnel are not to pleased by this obvious stereo type...I hope not because I do love Apu Nahasapeemapetilon Jr. (yes there was a senior), his wife Anjula and his beautiful octuplets Anoop, Uma, Nabendu, Poonam, Priya, Sandeep, Sashi, and Gheet. Apu is by far my favorite character other than Maggie of course and Dan loves little Lisa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I recently read an interview with Matt Groening about Simpsons, just before the Movie came out. It was interesting and I learned alot of facts about the Simpsons and how the characters were actually members of his family. I have occasionally watched the Simpsons but am not at all fascinated with any of the characters as much as you, but you would be supprised where he came up with the characters.
Post a Comment