Tuesday, August 14, 2007

We accomplished our first 18 holes of golf at a beautiful course, The Dublin Ranch Golf Course. What a treat!




Dublin, California





By far the best part, the golf cart. There is no way I can walk an entire 18 holes, maybe someday but not today. Besides, I needed something to hold the beer!

Hole 1, its going to be a long day....

Not a cloud in the sky...

A scenic picture with Mt. Diablo...












Golfing in the sky above. I imagine this must be what Heaven is like.







Hole 18...I thought we would never make it, and then I saw it was a par 5. This is about the time Dan started to play really good. I had some descent shots but they only happened when no one was looking.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That is beautiful, what a nice course. I am glad you are enjoying the sport!

Morsel said...

Where's the windmill and the dinosaur? I don't understand....