2nd week of my WW weigh sucked!!! I gained two of the three pounds I just lost. I know, I sound obsessive but its like working hard all week and not making a penny. I know it was that damn Lamb Vindaloo and Nan, but I love Indian cuisine!!!! Im blogging points values for Turkey dinner so I have a quick way of knowing what I have eaten and what it has added up to. In this program, its better to know how many points something is worth before you eat it...some food just isnt worth the points value.
Turkey Dinner points value:
1 slice, 2 oz., of white or dark meat Turkey (no skin)= 2 pts
1/2 cup of stuffing = 4 pts
1/2 mashed potatos = 2 pt
1/4 cup of Turkey Gravy = 1 pt
1/4 cup of Cranberry sauce = 2 pts
1 Dinner roll = 2 pts
Butter, 1 tsp = 1 pt
1/4 cup of Spinach Dip = 5 pts
Cheese, 1" cube = 2 pts
Salami/Summer Sausage, 1 oz. = 3 pts
Crackers, 1 oz. = 3 pts.
Pumpkin Pie, 1 slice = 7 pts
Peach Cobbler, 1 slice = 9 pts
Wine, 8 oz = 2 pts
Beer, 1 can or bottle = 3 pts
Well, by looking at these numbers, I will be going over my points value that day. Im going to have to jog early on Thursday so I can have an extra piece of moms lemon dessert!
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment