Sleepless in the Bay!!!
I'm so tired, we are sleepless in the Bay. It feels as though we have not had a descent rest since we moved here. Our first month in Oakley was bliss, but for various reasons, we couldnt seem to sleep like we had in the past. We were certain that once we got back into our own home with our bed and blankets we would sleep till noon. From the first day we moved to Dublin, we have been dealing with apartment construction, at 8:00 a.m. sharp. For most of you, these hours our perfect. For those of us without a job, that is torture...LOL. My evenings are often late. I kickbox till 8:00 p.m. and find myself wide awake for several hours after. The morning is when I rest but not since I moved back to the Bay. And not to mention, the banging, pounding, sawing and hammering occurs for a solid 8 hours. It is loud, abnoxious and sometimes it's down right frightening. Anyways, the whole point to this burp of a blog is to share the pictures below...this is my patio, it is under construction, at 8:00 a.m. sharp.




Maybe I shouldn't complain about the noise, the neighbor's above me lost their balcony.

Photo's above are from yesterday, picture below was photographed today.

No comments:
Post a Comment