Loving the life!
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Happy Thanksgiving my fellow bloggers and bloggets! What are you Thankful for? I'm thankful I have Dan and my puppy to love me after a long day. I'm thankful to be back in California and to be with family that I have not seen in some time. I'm thankful to be home.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fellow Bloggers
Mom and Tim's Blog
The Writer Lark
Carols Clowns
Danica
The Smithburger's
Rambling Morsel
Princess Aubrey
The American Truth
Living in Graceland
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2010
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(19)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(19)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2007
(31)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2006
(29)
►
December
(8)
▼
November
(13)
MySpace Page can now be found at http://myspace.co...
Happy Thanksgiving and a Happy 31st Birthday to me...
Happy Thanksgiving my fellow bloggers and bloggets...
2nd week of my WW weigh sucked!!! I gained two of...
This evening, I polished off a book called The Sup...
Sleepless in the Bay!!! I'm so tired, we are sleep...
How much is that Honey in the Window, arrrfff arrr...
Dan's Website is back up, visit www.danmeloy.com. ...
First WW "Weigh In" My first Weigh in was Monday, ...
Lemon Lush The Lemon Lush recipe from my mom has ...
Weight Watchers Member!!!!I have finally joined We...
Thanksgiving Holiday ideas:From my friend Tori in ...
Tis' the season to start baking our buns off!!! Sh...
►
October
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment