Happy Thanksgiving and a Happy 31st Birthday to me!!! Thanksgiving Day was absolutely perfect...we all had a wonderful time. Thank you Aunt Valerie and Uncle Gary for hosting the bird and thank you Mom and Tim for making it to the Bay this holiday season. My Birthday was Friday, today. I started off the day watching movies with Dan. Did a little madness Black Friday shopping. We then had an awesome Sushi dinner with Mom and Tim. We had much to be thankful for. My favorite memory was of Tim and I admiring our riches by watching our family during this season. Women in the kitchen, laughing, drinking wine and baking their buns off while the boys watched the football game. Tim and I watched in awe as we sipped our wine and felt the wealth that money could never buy. We have much to be thankful for. I love you all and wish you a season full of such riches.
Alisha and Dan, Thanksgiving Day, 2006. I love you Huggaboo!
Dad, this one is for you. Goob and I had you in mind when we took this photo, we love you!
I smell Turkey!

Brother and Sister
Mom and Tim, adorable!
Girls Kickass!!!
Super Sweet!!!
Sisters Forever!!!
So, where the hell is that Turkey?
Men, drinking the fine wine and watching the women.
Taaadddaaaa!!!! Bravo, Encore, bravo!!!!!

Women in the kitchen, mom baking up cornbread stuffing, Grandma's recipe.
A beautiful setting.
And then they Feast!
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving Lish!! It looks like you had a wonderful day. Happy Birthday to you as well.
Glad to see someone is a crazy black friday shopper like we are. The one day a year we shop till we drop!! Brent loves it!!
I was so thankful to have Brent and Audrey. She had a wonderful Thanksgiving. The kid loves food!! She also has taken her first steps, then proceeded to dance to Christmas music with Brent.
Loves to ya and the "man". Have a great week
Glad to see that you had such a wonderful day with your family.. We had two houses to visit and I am very thankful for all the other women out there that spend the entire day slaving in the kichen!!! You seem to be doing very well and glad to hear all about it, I have missed hearing from you all these years, it is like having a long lost sister out there. As for black Friday, My B/F and I aren't one of those to get up early so we did late afternoon shopping and had a great time together and with Debbie. Happy Birthday as well and hope it was a great one. Love Danica
Post a Comment